Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was addressing all concerned, not singling you out. no, I'm not kidding you.
you all came from families of spankers and persist with it. I didn't and won't. YOU are the ones who don't know what you're talking about when it comes to this subject.

Let me say this again, I came from abuse, not discipline. BIG difference.

Telling me that I have no clue what I'm talking about from someone who has NO kids is hysterical!

i prefer to spank adults

especially when she's wearing a cheerleader outfit or that halloween thing where she went dressed as a pixie or some shit, whatever it was that was a really short skirt/dress

That's just continuing the cycle of abuse, obviously. Waw now hates you too.

this is total shrink psycho-babble but apparently you're unfamiliar with the term "cycle of abuse"
I'm not in it. it appears most here are.

You are clearly blurring the lines abuse/discipline, and you won't even look into either subject.

Here's where you are on the score chart:

WAW:

-Talking out of his ass, (because of the lack of spawn to use as experience and knowledge).
-Arguing the above point with no research, and offering zero points as to how why he thinks beating the shit out of a kid is CELARLY the same as reinforcement/discipline.

Score: -156

US, THE ONES WITH KIDS:

-Speaking from experience.

Score: +2,568 = WINNING

Let me say this again, I came from abuse, not discipline. BIG difference.

Telling me that I have no clue what I'm talking about from someone who has NO kids is hysterical!

hah, I dated a girl like you and she used to to try and beat up on me! it was laughable but still not cool to be around when she went mental like that. cycle of abuse.

hah, I dated a girl like you and she used to to try and beat up on me! it was laughable but still not cool to be around when she went mental like that. cycle of abuse.

If you had been properly disciplined as a child, she probably would have had no reason to feel the need to do so to you as an adult.

You are clearly blurring the lines abuse/discipline, and you won't even look into either subject.

Here's where you are on the score chart:

WAW:

-Talking out of his ass, (because of the lack of spawn to use as experience and knowledge).
-Arguing the above point with no research, and offering zero points as to how why he thinks beating the shit out of a kid is CELARLY the same as reinforcement/discipline.

Score: -156

US, THE ONES WITH KIDS:

-Speaking from experience.

Score: +2,568 = WINNING

and what good has come of this? your experience spanking your kids? what's that? absolutely nothing? that's what I thought. :p

Nun's outfit? Seriously EVERY chick's outfit features a miniskirt.

fairy with wings or something, i didn't give a fuck

Svieg.jpg

beat your kids all you want. I don't care. I'm just saying I don't agree with it having been raised without it.

but then you weren't raised with it so you can't speak from the other point of view. plenty of other people were spanked and turned out great without ever spanking their own kids

Status
Not open for further replies.