Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you fucking kidding me, McFly??

that was addressing all concerned, not singling you out. no, I'm not kidding you.
you all came from families of spankers and persist with it. I didn't and won't. YOU are the ones who don't know what you're talking about when it comes to this subject.

Spanking is better at breaking someone's spirit and preparing them for the disappointment of adulthood than lectures and stern looks.

this is where you can all go to hell. I was raised this way so I'm certainly entitled to speak on the topic. apparently more so than any of you because none of you can resist spanking your kids.

So your way is always right? What do you really think happens to kids when they are spanked? Seriously. Cause I imagine the majority of kids have been spanked since the beginning of time.

what I love are the kids whose parents never taught them fear and respect for elders then they get their asses beat by some old dude who they lipped off to and go crying back to mom.

which has happened to me a time or 2. talking mad shit till POW. laid out and wondering why I hit them. "because yo daddy never did"

I got the belt a few times, spanking, and soap in the mouth as punishment from my parents. Neither did anything to stop me from swearing. On the flip side, my dad and older bro getting into full contact fist fights didn't solve anything either.

The best disciplinary measure was when my parents made my sister and I stand and hug each other for 15 minutes to get us to stop fighting. By the end we were utterly grossed out but laughing.

The best disciplinary measure was when my parents made my sister and I stand and hug each other for 15 minutes to get us to stop fighting. By the end we were utterly grossed out but laughing.

yeah just ask Ape and AP how that turned out when their parents made them do the same thing

that was addressing all concerned, not singling you out. no, I'm not kidding you.
you all came from families of spankers and persist with it. I didn't and won't. YOU are the ones who don't know what you're talking about when it comes to this subject.

:lol:

I'm going with the people who actually have parenting experience with this one. You just flat out can't admit you might be wrong on this, can you....

I stopped spanking mini flop when she was like 4. After that it really doesn't do any good. I found other means of punishment produce better results.

I can understand when elevating levels of negative reinforcement are required. I guess for me and my sister, it was never needed, but for some children it has to be. I think it would behoove parents, however, to use more positive reinforcement than negative, and if negative is required, starting with low levels and working up to more severe punishments. I think there is a fear that smacking happens too early for too little an offense on some children. This is a real fear and fault of the parent and should be corrected just as much as the unwanted behavior the child is exhibiting needs to be corrected.

:lol:

I'm going with the people who actually have parenting experience with this one. You just flat out can't admit you might be wrong on this, can you....

this is total shrink psycho-babble but apparently you're unfamiliar with the term "cycle of abuse"
I'm not in it. it appears most here are.

i prefer to spank adults

especially when she's wearing a cheerleader outfit or that halloween thing where she went dressed as a pixie or some shit, whatever it was that was a really short skirt/dress

i prefer to spank adults

especially when she's wearing a cheerleader outfit or that halloween thing where she went dressed as a pixie or some shit, whatever it was that was a really short skirt/dress

Nun's outfit? Seriously EVERY chick's outfit features a miniskirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.