Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a headline on one of those gossip magazines saying Paula Dean was cooking people's food with dirty hands in her restaurant. That bitch hasn't cooked a meal in that kitchen in years and years.

pool693.jpg

http://www.sentinelsource.com/news/...cle_cd181c8e-983b-11e0-a559-001cc4c03286.html

a rather long article but since i am currently one of the affected men. I understand his point.

You are a guy who hit his kid hard enough to draw blood and then whined about the consequences? I mean, I see his point about the government being out of control, but I don't really feel bad for him otherwise. I also got bored with the reading about halfway through and didn't finish. It is tough times we live in.

You are a guy who hit his kid hard enough to draw blood and then whined about the consequences? I mean, I see his point about the government being out of control, but I don't really feel bad for him otherwise. I also got bored with the reading about halfway through and didn't finish. It is tough times we live in.

Shit, my mom has drawn blood a couple of times on me as a kid, mostly from her iron grip and steel talons. Part of what is going wrong with kids today is the fact that corporal punishment is all but outlawed anymore. You can't raise a dog without swatting it when it does bad, why do we think a young child is any different?

Status
Not open for further replies.