Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Gabriel's concert last night was incredible. 7th row seats made for a very intimate experience. The lights and special effects were intense and consisted of large, moving walls of leds that displayed pictures and waves of color. I wasn't sure if I was going to like it since he had an orchestra instead of a band, but some of the songs were holy sh*t awesome. Much of it was very somber and alluded to human rights issues. I teared up at Father Son, and my date bawled. She lost her dad a couple years ago unexpectedly. I felt pretty bad for her. But we had a blast, she loved it, and we made out for about an hour at home. Best 2nd date ever. :fly:

So wait. Wat happened to the Mexi girl with the tractor seat ass you were all head over heels for?

You had some pictures of her in a barn with a cowboy hat on at one point. Not to long ago.

Oh, Mel. I'm seeing her tomorrow, actually. She's moving to Houston for work so that killed things for us. We've dated off and on for 8 months.

I think this means either fly or ape can't kiss worth a damn. possibly both. :fly:

I will research this tomorrow and get back to you.

Your friend is a skank, and uses her vagina to try to compensate for a lack of character.

HEY! I resemble this remark.

Who the heck, outside of high school, makes out with another person for an hour after a date? wtf

Dan and I make out all the time. It doesn't have to lead to sex. We just like kissing and pawing at each other.

For some reason I want to watch this movie.

6a00d8341c730253ef014e892eab43970d-800wi

Status
Not open for further replies.