Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lake George has gone down hill bad over the years. My Grand Parents live 10 minutes from there and I see the decline every time I go back.

that's too bad. I loved going there in the summers growing up. my next door neighbor/best friend had an island at bolton landing. recluse island.

jmXYr.jpg

Roswell doesn't interest me, but the Native American culture does. New Mexico is now on the list.

When you do make it out here, I have a whole list of destinations just in Arizona I want to explore. There is one set of waterfalls on a reservation that looks magnificent. It's up near the Grand Canyon. Plus there's boatloads of stuff to do around Sedona area too, and a trail I want to climb out east that requires repelling and a guide to get through and down, and tons more.

Roswell is a shithole. Small, boring town with a gimmick. And a really lame alien museum that looks like a bunch of kids got together and papier-mached some space junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.