Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found my eHarmony video bio: http://youtu.be/mTTwcCVajAc

One thing my dad said to me growing up that has always held true. You can tell a lot about the true weight of a woman by looking at her wrists. Fat girls with thin wrists are really a couple months in the gym away from being back to themselves. Medium girls with thick ass wrists, like this chick, are just dumptrucks waiting to explode.

xhwtx-500x500.png

I came to find out that the guy that lives(d) above me was in tremendous debt. he drove to the burbs, shot and killed his 86 year old mom and then himself. pretty fucked up shit.

if there's a fire sale on his condo I'm going to buy it and put in a circular staircase. the haunting will be free of charge.

I came to find out that the guy that lives(d) above me was in tremendous debt. he drove to the burbs, shot and killed his 86 year old mom and then himself. pretty fucked up shit.

if there's a fire sale on his condo I'm going to buy it and put in a circular staircase. the haunting will be free of charge.

I'll bet if he got his place inspected, he might still be alive today.

Status
Not open for further replies.