Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
my AC is fixed, finally! I'm staying in tonight just to bask in the frigid awesomeness. it was just a dead panel. they put a temp on and are coming back with a new one. I'm nipping that shit in the bud and replacing it myself with most likely a better panel and for 1/2 the price. literally a 2 minute job.

my AC is fixed, finally! I'm staying in tonight just to bask in the frigid awesomeness. it was just a dead panel. they put a temp on and are coming back with a new one. I'm nipping that shit in the bud and replacing it myself with most likely a better panel and for 1/2 the price. literally a 2 minute job.

Do you copy and paste your posts? :fly:

storage-building.jpg

IT QUESTION

I'm having trouble accessing the shared folders on my desktop from my laptop. My desktop is Windows 7, and my laptop is Windows XP. Funny thing is that my fathers netbook can access those shared folders just fine. It's also Windows XP.

On my laptop, when I type in "\\MachineName\" into the file explorer address bar, it tells my is simply can not find it, and to check the spelling.

TL;DR: I have a shared folder on my win 7 desktop pc, and one XP laptop can access it, and one XP laptop can't. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.