Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
le sad

Just got word that I did not get the position I was interviewing for... I thought I had it because I interviewed with ten different people through the three stage process.

Ugh. I hate that. You go through that much of an interview process, only to find out it was a complete waste of time. Odd as it sounds, you might be better off since companies that do that really don't care about the people they hire, even though they almost always claim the 'work hard, play hard' ethic.

Ugh. I hate that. You go through that much of an interview process, only to find out it was a complete waste of time. Odd as it sounds, you might be better off since companies that do that really don't care about the people they hire, even though they almost always claim the 'work hard, play hard' ethic.

How is that showing they don't care about their people? They are just trying to make sure they are hiring the correct person. You can't know just from 1 or 2 conversations if someone is a good fit or not. We run our top few potentials through 10-20 interviews as well as final in person panels.

Everyone I spoke with truly loved the company. Unfortunately, I was the backup candidate and didn't know it until the end.

How is that showing they don't care about their people? They are just trying to make sure they are hiring the correct person. You can't know just from 1 or 2 conversations if someone is a good fit or not. We run our top few potentials through 10-20 interviews as well as final in person panels.

ouch, that sounds grueling

ouch, that sounds grueling

I would rather send someone through that and get the right person vs. hiring someone, paying them lots of money, and then finding out they either interview well and don't really know the job or something along those lines. You also can discover people who may be rock stars but just don't interview well so they will float to the top with multiple conversations.

So I walked passed our TV and saw a news story about the NFL still being locked out. Since I have absolutely no idea what's going on with that, are big burly men that have nothing else going for them except a multi million dollar contract bitching because they couldn't add another million to their overinflated salaries? Again?

No, its about owner greed.

:lol:

N1cnj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.