Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Crazy Pants, my unfit mother. Finally regained partial custody of my brother, then decides that she doesn't want my stepfather to have him on his planned day so he called the cops on her.

She is such a fucking mess its ridiculous. Also, my sister and grandmother aren't talking to me because I stayed at the evil stepfather's house so that I could visit with my brother as I am a step away from getting a restraining order on my mom.

YAY family.

WHy on fucking earth would I want to marry or have kids? Are you kidding me?

Ugh. That sucks. Crazy family is so freaking draining and hard to deal with... I hope you are able to stay sane through it all.

Ugh. That sucks. Crazy family is so freaking draining and hard to deal with... I hope you are able to stay sane through it all.

Too late for that buddy.

My grandmother was a kick in the nuts. Captain Crazy Pants fucking charged like 50k (I think more) in credit card debt in my grandmothers name. Stole the evil step-fathers RX pads and wrote out prescriptions in my grandmothers name. And lost custody temporarily because of a "accidental drug interaction." And she still doesn't believe that her kid is unfit.

Sheesh I'm bloggy tonight. I should get a miata!

Captain Crazy Pants, my unfit mother. Finally regained partial custody of my brother, then decides that she doesn't want my stepfather to have him on his planned day so he called the cops on her.

She is such a fucking mess its ridiculous. Also, my sister and grandmother aren't talking to me because I stayed at the evil stepfather's house so that I could visit with my brother as I am a step away from getting a restraining order on my mom.

YAY family.

I was raised among similar tales. <3 to you because I know this road very well. I was spared a good lot of it but knew the facts all along.
Everyone has a fucked up life to one extent or another and all you can do is deal with it and move on. That's the definition of an adjusted adult. Deal. Don't be a victim.

dusted this one off for an old school techno thread on genmay. think chikken knows it, iirc

Last edited by a moderator:
rmGGk.png

Too late for that buddy.

My grandmother was a kick in the nuts. Captain Crazy Pants fucking charged like 50k (I think more) in credit card debt in my grandmothers name. Stole the evil step-fathers RX pads and wrote out prescriptions in my grandmothers name. And lost custody temporarily because of a "accidental drug interaction." And she still doesn't believe that her kid is unfit.

Sheesh I'm bloggy tonight. I should get a miata!

Oh family drama is so much fun... UGH

YAY family.

Hang in there lady :heart:

one of my best friends talked me into going to a phish show next week. I haven't been to a phish show since '95. this will be like reliving my vaguely hippyish youth. his wife and her hot younger sister are also going so maybe it will be worth it.

So I walked passed our TV and saw a news story about the NFL still being locked out. Since I have absolutely no idea what's going on with that, are big burly men that have nothing else going for them except a multi million dollar contract bitching because they couldn't add another million to their overinflated salaries? Again?

So I walked passed our TV and saw a news story about the NFL still being locked out. Since I have absolutely no idea what's going on with that, are big burly men that have nothing else going for them except a multi million dollar contract bitching because they couldn't add another million to their overinflated salaries? Again?

Not really. It's mostly the owners doing.

But, in the end, it really is just some serious freaking greed on all sides.

With the amount of Stadiums financed in part with public funds, stadiums that are almost exclusive to the NFL team that plays there, I'm surprised that no one has looked into a class action suit against the owners for not delivering NFL each and every season. Some industrious lawyer out there looking to make a name for himself has to see a way to make that play out.

le sad

Just got word that I did not get the position I was interviewing for... I thought I had it because I interviewed with ten different people through the three stage process.

Status
Not open for further replies.