Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
imgur, just copy paste the link you lazy ho

Here you go, fancy pants.

SFxhy.png

Captain Crazy Pants, my unfit mother. Finally regained partial custody of my brother, then decides that she doesn't want my stepfather to have him on his planned day so he called the cops on her.

She is such a fucking mess its ridiculous. Also, my sister and grandmother aren't talking to me because I stayed at the evil stepfather's house so that I could visit with my brother as I am a step away from getting a restraining order on my mom.

YAY family.

WHy on fucking earth would I want to marry or have kids? Are you kidding me?

Last edited:
Captain Crazy Pants, my unfit mother. Finally regained partial custody of my brother, then decides that she doesn't want my stepfather to have him on his planned day so he called the cops on her.

She is such a fucking mess its ridiculous. Also, my sister and grandmother aren't talking to me because I stayed at the evil stepfather's house so that I could visit with my brother as I am a step away from getting a restraining order on my mom.

YAY family.

Stay strong, kiddo

YAY family.

:(

Don't get married. It's gay.

YAY family.

Not everyone has a family like this. I grew up with the friggin Cleavers. It was lovely. I wonder which is better though? I learned by example. You have learned what not to do. Either way, it's good life lessons.

Status
Not open for further replies.