Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe in a power greater than me and I really like the concept of Karma. I'm just not a fan of organized religions that think they will ever be closer to my god than me or try to tell everyone else what to do.

I hear people bitch all the time about God not answering their prayers but at the same time I see my son moan and bitch when I don't give him something that I know he doesn't really need or may even be bad for him.

I can now communicate with God at a decent speed. Although he still won't be able to answer me all that quickly.

99466462.png

Just got upgraded to 100Mb but the upload speeds in the UK are always pitiful compared to download. Tardwife just asked why I wanted 100Mb. The best I could come up with was 'Because it's only an extra £6 a month'.

Last edited:
So my punk weekender ended up going really well. Friday was a shambles with snare stand breaking, having to make a mic stand from duct tape and an amp going on fire but Saturday was a lot more organised. Now there's nobody here I feel a bit empty and at a loss. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.