Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine punching somebody so hard that they turned into door. Then you found out that's where ALL doors come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes doors. The stronger you punch, the better the door. So there are like super strong murders who punch people into Venetian doors and shit.

Imagine punching somebody so hard that they turned into door. Then you found out that's where ALL doors come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes doors. The stronger you punch, the better the door. So there are like super strong murders who punch people into Venetian doors and shit.

what in the fuck

Emilio_Gomariz_1.gif

that's not how science works. you don't come to a conclusion then demand proof to believe otherwise

:lol: Tell that to atheists

Oh and:

A linearized, pragmatic scheme of the four points above is sometimes offered as a guideline for proceeding:
Define the question - How old is the earth?
Gather information and resources (observe) - Well we have the Bible as a resource (which nowhere in the Bible does it actually say the Earth is 6000 years old.)
Form hypothesis - The Earth is 6,000 years old
Perform experiment and collect data - Look at the text to determine the age. Taken literally, this supports the hypothesis
Analyze data - Concurrence among other peers as well as other current research
Interpret data and draw conclusions that serve as a starting point for new hypothesis - We must explain these fossils
Publish results - There's plenty of documents to state that was the belief
Retest (frequently done by other scientists) - So....let's try this carbon testing idea...oh look we were wrong...back to step 3

Wait a minute, are you a creationist Coqui?

I am a mix of the two. I believe in Genesis and how it coincides with the theory of evolution. Bible literalists take each day as 24 hours. I do not ascribe to that model of reading the Bible. For as it says in 2 Peter 3:8:

‘But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.’
Also before there's any discussion, like does not mean 1 day = 1000 years.

I am a mix of the two. I believe in Genesis and how it coincides with the theory of evolution. Bible literalists take each day as 24 hours. I do not ascribe to that model of reading the Bible. For as it says in 2 Peter 3:8:

That is how my father explained to me how dinosaurs were in the seven day timeline.

you'd be making doggy doors?

creationists say evolution is blasphemy and going along with it to appease non believers is a sin. basically to believe any part of evolution you have to skip the first 3 chapters of genesis and start believing at chapter 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.