Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
what don't you understand about the simple fact that since it's clearly under debate it means that whatever ODS thinks is automatically true. since you can't outright disprove him, his statements become fact

What medical professionals? Only people like yourself are skeptics. Female sexuality is not touted around often because so little research goes towards it. Frankly, not many care about female sexuality in the medical field. As long as the woman is able to reproduce, then her orgasms/squirting/sex drive does not matter. What isn't fair is that male sexuality is heavily researched and there are drugs to assist men when they have issues. It's wild... you'd think it would be more important to make women happy. :lol:

Read what you post!

what don't you understand about the simple fact that since it's clearly under debate it means that whatever ODS thinks is automatically true. since you can't outright disprove him, his statements become fact

You are such a douchebag.

I have an opinion, and ape has an opinion. Yet I cop this shit because why?

You are such a douchebag.

I have an opinion, and ape has an opinion. Yet I cop this shit because why?
Opinions mean nothing when debating medical facts. Concede that you saying "it's piss" is contrary to saying there's an ongoing debate. You can't have an opinion on how a biological process occurs.

Last edited:
my car in the midst of committing 2 crimes against the city of atlanta

300822082_1105310704040.JPG

002181583_1105200800390.JPG

Beat this, WAW... this is what I had for lunch:

2011-06-02%25252013.32.15.jpg

It's an open-face sandwich with roma tomato slices, fresh mozzarella, basil from my garden, dry oregano and truffle salt.

I eat like a queen while unemployed. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.