Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
lulz, I think I might be in a news segment coming up. I was walking by an elevator bay and a guy got out with a steadicam on and followed me down the escalator and out the building. there was a guy with a smart phone following the guy with the steadicam filming him and me as well.

Angry%20bird.png

The wife just called all excited because she saw some armadillos crossing a road so she ran out to see them. She said they were walking so slow that she almost grabbed it. I asked her what in the hell was she going to do with an armadillo if she did catch it. I don't want any armored rats running around my house. Another animal to add to my Not Allowed In The House list.

The wife just called all excited because she saw some armadillos crossing a road so she ran out to see them. She said they were walking so slow that she almost grabbed it. I asked her what in the hell was she going to do with an armadillo if she did catch it. I don't want any armored rats running around my house. Another animal to add to my Not Allowed In The House list.

does she have some sort of animal fetish? she seems to like collecting them. might want to get her a gameboy and pokemon.

also remind her of this fact" The leprosy bacterium is difficult to culture and armadillos have a body temperature of 34 °C, similar to human skin.) Humans can acquire a leprosy infection from armadillos by handling them or consuming armadillo meat, "

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.