Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not an easy decision to make i guess. glad it wasn't me, but it probably would have been pretty tough on the kid growing up. i think he had 6 toes on each foot as well, and they decided to leave those.

Well, in Canada, sure. I mean, it's not like 6 finger winter gloves are commonplace...

I stopped by my house during lunch and was looking for something in my bedroom. I just happened to glance in the adult bedroom fun toy drawer and saw my arch nemesis my wife's good friend and wondered for a second how long would it take her to say something to me if I just happened to superglue that sucker to the bottom of the drawer. Hmmmm....

I stopped by my house during lunch and was looking for something in my bedroom. I just happened to glance in the adult bedroom fun toy drawer and saw my arch nemesis my wife's good friend and wondered for a second how long would it take her to say something to me if I just happened to superglue that sucker to the bottom of the drawer. Hmmmm....

:lol:!!!!! Don't you ddaarreeee!!!

Do that, and I bet she brings home another Rooster.

Ted Turner is hated:
How They Made It Worse:
Poison. Poison was how they made it worse.
Beginning in 2004, Montana Fish and Wildlife authorities began dosing a 60-mile stretch of Cherry Creek with a fish poison called rotenone to kill off the hybrids and non-native brook trout that destroyed their beloved westslope cutthroat. The idea was controversial from the get-go, especially since it was mostly funded by Ted Turner, who happened to own property around the creek and happened to be a fishing enthusiast, and happens to be hated by everyone who lives near his property.

Read more: The 5 Biggest Backfires in the History of Disaster Relief | Cracked.com http://www.cracked.com/article_1915...history-disaster-relief_p2.html#ixzz1NxcSoUZ3

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/AEZdU...-backfires-in-history-disaster-relief_p2.html

does anyone still have the pic of the lamb in a diaper? :lol:

Randy Lamb

randylamb.jpg

randylamb2.jpg

Our dogs at the time never knew how to act around him. I think they thought he was a retarded dog or something.

She'd get angry at me for not putting a sweater on the lamb and then we'd get in an argument because I'd try to explain it comes with a sweater built in. At least he didn't do to our house what the raccoons did. They violated our bathroom one time in a way that still gives me the creeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.