Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
eIoBI.jpg

How hard was it to get up and stay balanced?

I tried it with 0 instruction and couldn't stay up for the life of me. after 30 seconds of explanation I had it down. you have to get some momentum going before you standup or it's impossible. it's like trying to sit on a bike that's not moving otherwise

'Tool' being the obvious word.

well, it does seem a little too trendy-hipster to me, so I guess I'd have to agree.

I don't know if you did Flugtag (ps, it's coming back Oct 11), and saw how crowded the water around the convention center got, but some people used these to move around from boat to boat. In that particular instance, it made a ton of sense.

I saw an ad on tv for newegg while watching the sunday night game of the week on espn a couple days ago. I nearly fell over. the braves were playing of course

dude i work with had a son with six digits on each hand. he had surgery to remove one, but it's pretty significant. I guess they can't take off the pink because there's too many nerves and stuff in there, so they take one out of the middle, as well as the bones all the way through the hand down to the wrist.

dude i work with had a son with six digits on each hand. he had surgery to remove one, but it's pretty significant. I guess they can't take off the pink because there's too many nerves and stuff in there, so they take one out of the middle, as well as the bones all the way through the hand down to the wrist.

He should have just had the boy grow up to be a boxer instead.

You know, if they are all working, I'd just run with having 6 fingers.

Play your cards right have have the proper dexterity with all of them, and you just might be able to work up a following of women who are curious enough to find out the details of what getting '6 finger banged' is all about.

He should have just had the boy grow up to be a boxer instead.

it's not an easy decision to make i guess. glad it wasn't me, but it probably would have been pretty tough on the kid growing up. i think he had 6 toes on each foot as well, and they decided to leave those.

Status
Not open for further replies.