Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a third interview with the same company tomorrow. It's a three hour phone interview... I don't know how I am going to survive this. :lol:

drove back from the beach last night. did 320 miles in 4 hours flat. that included a stop to refuel. just figured out I got 17.5mpg on that leg of the trip. stupid rotary engine. if it wasn't so fun to drive I'd be pissed.

well duh

NjJy2.jpg

uBlmb.jpg

dude, I'm not going to roll over for that kind of bullshit. there are things I'm willing to risk my career and reputation for, the ability of the average citizen to provide oversight of police interaction is one of them

the whole point of the recording is so that if I was in that situation it would remain as evidence that I followed every legal instruction to the letter and was subsequently arrested for something that isn't a crime (at least in DC, in illinois I would be fucked)

Hey if you want to risk everything to educate a single police officer, go you.

saw two awesome signs this weekend and failed to get pics of both.

one simply said "WATCH GLEN BECK" painted on like a sheet of plywood and hung in a pasture. :waw:

the other was a lighted sign that was supposed to say "God Bless America"... only the B wouldn't light up. :hi2u:

I accidentally made my mom tear up this weekend because I made fun of Glen Beck. The cheese is slipping off her cracker.

:waw:

Status
Not open for further replies.