Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
in a case like this, yes. I would let him arrest me for recording and then challenge it in court.

Uh-huh. Because that's what they would charge you with. You honestly think they can't FIND a reason to arrest you? Good luck with that. Part of being knowledgeable is knowing when to use it.

Uh-huh. Because that's what they would charge you with. You honestly think they can't FIND a reason to arrest you? Good luck with that. Part of being knowledgeable is knowing when to use it.

dude, I'm not going to roll over for that kind of bullshit. there are things I'm willing to risk my career and reputation for, the ability of the average citizen to provide oversight of police interaction is one of them

the whole point of the recording is so that if I was in that situation it would remain as evidence that I followed every legal instruction to the letter and was subsequently arrested for something that isn't a crime (at least in DC, in illinois I would be fucked)

Last edited:
clown_meat_2.jpg

saw two awesome signs this weekend and failed to get pics of both.

one simply said "WATCH GLEN BECK" painted on like a sheet of plywood and hung in a pasture. :waw:

the other was a lighted sign that was supposed to say "God Bless America"... only the B wouldn't light up. :hi2u:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k4Xk1mEwmI

there are certain jobs not even I would do. this is one of them.

During the summers my first few years in college I worked for a sign company and did some work on the billboards by the interstate at 150+feet and those seemed super high when you had to climb them. I can't imagine doing that climb.

I almost took a job putting up cell towers but once I realized that even though the pay is great you would have days of welding at 200+feet for hours at a time I decided no. Too hot too dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.