Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my travels, I stopped at a brewery/winery/distillary in MI. No joke I bought a bottle of each type of alcohol just to say I could straight from the place they make it. Fuck distributors.

MA has all kinds of issues with those bizarre distributor laws as well.

I can't recall which brewery off hand, but there was a case recently where they couldn't get out of the distributor's contract for some reason.

Ontario has to have some of the worst liquor and distributor laws of anywhere in North America.

AgkI5.jpg

no gay dudes in the series yet.

Edit: I've been reading the books and may have skipped something.

Robert's younger brother Renly is banging the Knight of Flowers, Loras Tyrell. Littlefinger calls him out on it during their wager at the joust. The books only lightly implied it but the tv show full out said it. HBO knows sex sells.

Robert's younger brother Renly is banging the Knight of Flowers, Loras Tyrell. Littlefinger calls him out on it during their wager at the joust. The books only lightly implied it but the tv show full out said it. HBO knows sex sells.

Wasn't there a scene in the same episode of them in bed together. PRetty sure there was.

Dr Busby says that while he cannot identify the type of armaments used by the Marines, the extent of genetic damage suffered by inhabitants suggests the use of uranium in some form.
:waw: someone hears "depleted uranium" in regards to weaponry and they think it's radioactive

Status
Not open for further replies.