Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty cool. guy made a nintendo console inside a nes controller and he's got 800 games on. connects via usb
http://www.reddit.com/r/DIY/comments/hhgat/i_built_a_nes_console_inside_a_nes_controller_and/
yZ6NEh.jpg

No it's stupid that you assume that I am a racist. I love how the "open minded" progressives assume that they automatically know what is in somebody's heart. The only more judgmental people that I know of, are those that actually belong to racist groups, whether they belong to the KKK or the Black Panther Party.

calling fly a progressive :lol: what happened to you? you didn't used to be a complete retard

That's nothing. There are only very few individuals that get salaries like that and can't tie their own shoelaces.. So little amount of people that they should even be thought of.

That was what came up in a search for an article I read not to long ago about millionaires living paycheck to paycheck. Sadly, I can't find the real article I was looking for.

Depends on your definition of "millionaire" as well.

If you bought a modest house close to Boston or NYC or whatever cities are on the left coast back in the 60's/70's and owned it outright at the height of the housing market (Or even still in some areas) you'd have well over a million in assets, even though you might be still getting paid decent but FAR from high wages.

No it's stupid that you assume that I am a racist. I love how the "open minded" progressives assume that they automatically know what is in somebody's heart. The only more judgmental people that I know of, are those that actually belong to racist groups, whether they belong to the KKK or the Black Panther Party.

I can only make judgments based on what you post. Your heart isn't available for perusal on the internet. Your hatred of Obama, and seemingly most other black people, reeks of racism. It would be different if only I thought that was the case. Or maybe that crazy kid Liam. But I would guess the majority of people here who cared to comment would agree. If its really not true, its something you should work on.

Depends on your definition of "millionaire" as well.

If you bought a modest house close to Boston or NYC or whatever cities are on the left coast back in the 60's/70's and owned it outright at the height of the housing market (Or even still in some areas) you'd have well over a million in assets, even though you might be still getting paid decent but FAR from high wages.

I was going to bring you into the argument at some point. :D

Those folks at least *could* sell their property and not lose as much, but they'd still have the problem of affording housing in an expensive area when they've not had a mortgage or rent payment for some time.

The people who bought at/near the height and were stretched thin are the ones that really suffer, getting stuck with a house that's worth half of what was paid and having job issues doesn't leave good options.

Plus alot of families who are over say the 200k range are typically single income because they have the option of letting the spouse stay home. When they lose their income it's not like they still have one to fall back on. It doesn't matter if you make 300 dollars a month or 10k a month it still forces an adjustment. Both have budgets and obligations to maintain. When you make more you typically buy and owe more. They still have the obligation to pay their debts.

What if it was two men? (I seriously don't recall your stance on gay marriage, just wondering)

or one gay back dude Who is a disturbingly hot tranny from Brazil who has entered the country illegally and one gay Pagan white guy with HIV and they have a adopted baby?

I mean hey if we are going to go to extremes...

Plus alot of families who are over say the 200k range are typically single income because they have the option of letting the spouse stay home. When they lose their income it's not like they still have one to fall back on. It doesn't matter if you make 300 dollars a month or 10k a month it still forces an adjustment. Both have budgets and obligations to maintain. When you make more you typically buy and owe more. They still have the obligation to pay their debts.

but the family making 300 a month is at greater risk of starving or being homeless than the family making 10k a month

Status
Not open for further replies.