Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
while that may be true, they are not in danger of starving or living on the street because of those assets

There is a good chance that those "assets" are nothing of the sort. I'd be lucky to sell my home for HALF of what I owe on it right now. And if you're living paycheck to paycheck, you likely don't have any reserves in the bank either.

Obviously people in that situation are fucking idiots, but that doesn't mean they dont "need" the money.

There is a good chance that those "assets" are nothing of the sort. I'd be lucky to sell my home for HALF of what I owe on it right now. And if you're living paycheck to paycheck, you likely don't have any reserves in the bank either.

Obviously people in that situation are fucking idiots, but that doesn't mean they dont "need" the money.

If they don't have anything of value to sell to generate income to sustain them for a period of unemployment that they are just a broke as the nest guy in the welfare line. Fact of the matter is these people don't exist.

Calling Liam a homophobe would just be too easy. He's far more complicated a creature than that.

Last edited:
If they don't have anything of value to sell to generate income to sustain them for a period of unemployment that they are just a broke as the nest guy in the welfare line. Fact of the matter is these people don't exist.

There are people out there that own very little and that drive brand new Mercedes Benz's and living pay check to pay check living in section 8 housing. Those people are out there...

Except one is ran like insurance, the other is pure handouts.

One is supposed to have a definite limit too but congress in thier infinite wisdom fucked it all up. If be fine with welfare that had a max time of two months.

Except one is ran like insurance, the other is pure handouts.

One is supposed to have a definite limit too but congress in thier infinite wisdom fucked it all up. If be fine with welfare that had a max time of two months.

Wut?

Status
Not open for further replies.