Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
9G7Wy.jpg

Went to visit your mom again?

The Romanian chick knows some girl who was house sitting at this mansion and invited us over. So we get there and walk inside and there's like two hot completely naked women standing there making drinks in the kitchen. I think we startled them. They covered themselves and gave us drinks. Then we walk out to the pool area and see the girl we know with one guy and three other girls having a pile of sex in the hot tub. Being introduced to people for the first time while they are naked is awkward. I remembered none of their names but all of their tits.

The Romanian chick knows some girl who was house sitting at this mansion and invited us over. So we get there and walk inside and there's like two hot completely naked women standing there making drinks in the kitchen. I think we startled them. They covered themselves and gave us drinks. Then we walk out to the pool area and see the girl we know with one guy and three other girls having a pile of sex in the hot tub. Being introduced to people for the first time while they are naked is awkward. I remembered none of their names but all of their tits.
I trust you wear a neck brace in your sleep.

This is how I met genmayers for the first time, no shens. Ask chimney for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.