Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your life is too great. Just saying.

aww, shucks.
I took you to that place! the entire joint was packed with movie gear and I just weaved through it to behind the bar :lol:

One day he'll meet the right girl and she'll suck out his soul and his will to live. One day.

2 of the ones I've mentioned recently were at my place last night. had about 10 people over. kicked them all out at 1am to make sure I got to work today.

went to interview monday. for a heldesk type job.. they called me back to interview for a second level tech support postion yeterday.
waiting on a call back.

that is fantastic news, man! hope it works out. I still think you should move though.

Oh sure, NOW they have a ton again.

Fkrs, if they had only kept it up back in '02.

Well go back. I am sure fly and ape will join you soon enough. And I am sure I can convince chim to move, too, with promise of snow and cold weather.

I was just glancing through my collection of downloads that I haven't watched yet and looking on imdb to see what the movies were about and found this one in my collection.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1289414/

Kung Fu Flid

Jimmy Loveit, born with shortened arms due to thalidomide, is a talented kick boxer despite his handicap. Ably coached by Ron, Jimmy is a formidable opponent for anyone in the ring. One night, whilst snuggling up with his wife and daughter, their apartment is attacked by two gangsters who've mistaken their flat for someone else's. With his wife injured and his daughter missing, Jimmy starts a one-man war against the crime boss who sent the hit men

images

I'm almost scared to watch it.

50416_270042094971_7989272_n.jpg

Last edited:
He was in the bathroom trying to brush his teeth.

He would have been out in time to save them, but the guy in the mirror kept mimicking him and he took it as an insult and had to beat him up. Problem was, the guy was so good, he kept copying every move.

I might try and play this in the car on the way back. Much better song.

My name is Mud
Not to be confused with Bill
or Jack or Pete or Dennis
My name is mud and it's always been
'Cause I'm the most boring sons-a-bitch you've ever seen
I dress in blue-yes navy blue
From head to toe I'm rather drab except my patent shoes
I make 'em shine, well most the time
'Cept today my feet are troddin' on by this friend of mine
Six foot two and rude as hell
I got to get him in the ground before he starts to smell
My name is Mud