Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is awesome. too bad it's mich ultra though

bstone.jpg

My car pool plays this woman's album constantly. I have this particular song stuck in my head right now. :(

Holy weird video.

Last edited by a moderator:
view from my seat at the hawks last night. too bad we got beaten like a rented mule
hawksftmfl303.jpg

after the game there was a movie shooting in my neighborhood. the actual shooting was inside and they still had this much lighting outside. I walked straight into the joint they were actually shooting in which is directly in front, went inside, had a shot with my buddy behind the bar and bounced. the cops, staff, nobody batted an eye. the cops were behind me at this point. I'm snapping pics like a tourist and they still thought I belonged. fucking rolf. I used to live on the top floor, corner of this building.
IMG-20110512-00005151.jpg

I've never heard of it... what is it exactly?

It's like an online pinboard. You set up groups and when you see images online you like, you pin it, and it saves it there for you with a link to where it originally came from. You can also follow people so you automatically see what they've pinned (either everything or just specific boards). It's awesome. If you are interested I can send you an invite and you can check it out.

Whatever happened to the liberty, don't tread on my rights independence of a Texan?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.