Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. I listen to her because she has proveable facts, apologizes those few times she's wrong, and actively asks those from other viewpoints to come on the show to debate (in a very reasonable style I might add). It just so happens every time she does have someone of a differing viewpoint, she successfully annihilates them.

She downplays her sexuality quite a bit actually. Very rarely does she reference her gf and moves the questions along if the interviewee hangs up about her sexuality.

Bull shit if you were you would have voted for

Last edited:
This has to be at Drool's house

attachment.php

Well 1:32 into the second video and I want to shake McCain's daughter like a f*cking baby.

OH I'M SO PRO GUN AND PRO 2ND AMENDMENT... BUT I DON'T SEE THE NEED FOR ASSAULT RIFLES. What a whore.

Also Maddow, said herself "I love guns, but I don't think people should have them in there home". She can't take that back.

Maddow also still smart asses the whole time. I'm kinda live updating here.

I"m convinced that she is gay for Maddow.

Video 3 Guy is black, so he blames his problems and the cities on GUNS. Because lots of the crimes happen w/ guns. Well what if you said they also were committed by blacks... Can you blame them now?

Then he wants to ban assulat rifles. He can bring up one cop that was killed w/ one. It was years ago.

Also he wants to "ban guns from gun shows coming into the city" WTF does this guy know anything?

Did he say old people should not have guns? So he decides now? And they wonder why people don't want to budge an inch on gun laws.

Last edited:
just got a plate of bacon at one of my neighborhood bars. talked 'em into it.
it was bliss! 8 strips of nicely cooked, vaguely crispy thick bacon.
now watching the playoff hawks game. excellent.

I was insanely busy today as well. supposed to be vacationing next week at spange's campus, finally. then I have the week off after that. nice break from the stress. can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.