Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm :drool:
this just might change my mind about wanting children!

sjhvp.jpg

You only listen to her because she's gay.

don't lie.

Nope. I listen to her because she has proveable facts, apologizes those few times she's wrong, and actively asks those from other viewpoints to come on the show to debate (in a very reasonable style I might add). It just so happens every time she does have someone of a differing viewpoint, she successfully annihilates them.

She downplays her sexuality quite a bit actually. Very rarely does she reference her gf and moves the questions along if the interviewee hangs up about her sexuality.

Nope. I listen to her because she has proveable facts, apologizes those few times she's wrong, and actively asks those from other viewpoints to come on the show to debate (in a very reasonable style I might add). It just so happens every time she does have someone of a differing viewpoint, she successfully annihilates them.

She downplays her sexuality quite a bit actually. Very rarely does she reference her gf and moves the questions along if the interviewee hangs up about her sexuality.

Has she ever covered gun control? Pretty sure she's been wrong 100% of the time there, and never apologized for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.