Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
bringing 2 ladies actually. you're right nearby. want to come party? we've got a 5 bdrm, 5 1/2 bath house a block from the beach with a pool.

I wish but both my wife and son were complaining of feeling real sick when I was leaving this morning and I have to work on science project bs all weekend plus trying to spend time with Mom tomorrow and do stuff for wife sunday. If I came and met you I'd be trying to stow away in your trunk back to Atlanta.

fucking cat women!

I wish but both my wife and son were complaining of feeling real sick when I was leaving this morning and I have to work on science project bs all weekend plus trying to spend time with Mom tomorrow and do stuff for wife sunday. If I came and met you I'd be trying to stow away in your trunk back to Atlanta.

bummer. another time

I am not kidding you.

The reasoning is that phones and computers have spell checkers and auto correctors so theres no need to teach spelling.

Kids are encouraged to write the way things sound, and not worry about correctness.

My nephew is in 1st grade, and this is a note a fellow student wrote to him (I guess it was part of their writing exercise or whatever, but the kids are not corrected on spelling)

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/1375/unledap.jpg

Misspelling

tumblr_lkr6nobVDK1qjruwno1_500.jpg

our chickfila downstairs is closed for the next week for remodeling. I'm going through arnold palmer withdrawals :(

just walked by nancy grace. don't see her around here much since she broadcasts out of time warner center in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.