Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Easter at my brother's church, they brought a live lamb onto the stage and the pastor held it in his arms with a knife to it's neck, and was preaching in a very angry tone, I kept cringing everytime he brought the knife to the lambs throat because I was sure that fucker was going to slice. It was very graphic, very disturbing and I don't care to go to that church anymore.

He was talking about passover and how each household had to sacrifice a lamb and all of the details. Gruesome, yes but after more than a year I still remember that sermon and the message, so it was effective.

that would be pretty crazy if he did. reminds me of this

temple-of-doom.jpg

Dear President Obama,

Just pick up the red phone, say 'FUCK YOU', push the button, and let the machines take over...

we just don't deserve to move forward

Marrisa Guerrero
Chris was my best friend we were always 2gether even when I quit goin 2 school cus I got pergnant. We would talk 4 hours on the phone or come over n jus chill. I havent seen him 4 a while n always wish we would run in2 each other. But the yesterday I found out my best guy friend was token frm alot of ppl that love him dearly. Im sad 2... knw Ill never get the chance 2 see him again n show him my daughter but Im at rest wit the fax he is in a better place then us. God toke him so quit that he was dead on site of the accident its cus God seen how good of a person he was and did want him 2 suffer through pain 2 take him that fast. He is at peace well we r lefted griving. Member the good times, the laughter, n love he shared wit each n every 1 of us. I love you Chris n Ill forever miss you till the day we meet again.

Dear President Obama,

Just pick up the red phone, say 'FUCK YOU', push the button, and let the machines take over...

we just don't deserve to move forward
My brother's kids' school no longer teaches spelling, and the parents are all okay with that.

W.
T.
F.

You're kidding me.

Please tell me you are kidding me.
I am not kidding you.

The reasoning is that phones and computers have spell checkers and auto correctors so theres no need to teach spelling.

Kids are encouraged to write the way things sound, and not worry about correctness.

My nephew is in 1st grade, and this is a note a fellow student wrote to him (I guess it was part of their writing exercise or whatever, but the kids are not corrected on spelling)

unledap.jpg

I am not kidding you.

The reasoning is that phones and computers have spell checkers and auto correctors so theres no need to teach spelling.

Kids are encouraged to write the way things sound, and not worry about correctness.

My nephew is in 1st grade, and this is a note a fellow student wrote to him (I guess it was part of their writing exercise or whatever, but the kids are not corrected on spelling)

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/1375/unledap.jpg

Love Ciara? Your nephew is going to fuck this chick in a few years.

:lol:

Maybe if she liked talking about tacos, but it was chicken sandwiches so you really can't tell

but seriously, they refuse to teach spelling?

wtf is going to happen when these kids get to science class and someone says "MY MOMMY SAYS JESUS RODE DINOSAURS"

Status
Not open for further replies.