Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
bPdHx.gif

The past few nights I've been falling asleep watching documentaries on Auschwitz and Hiroshima. The people of that generation were so much tougher and harder than the people now days. The way they just talk matter of fact about killing people, raping people, and doing the craziest shit to each other without blinking or fazed at all. The interviews are with people on both sides of the events. The interviewer often would ask them how could they live with killing someone else or doing those things and the people just look at the interviewer like he is crazy and more often than not say they only regret not taking their time killing this person or doing more. War does crazy shit to people.

How the fuck does someone hit someone in a fucking drive thru lane????

I'm sitting there, place my daily DD Mocha order, then *bump*

Some shitty mexican with too many kids in the car starts flailing her fat arms at me. What the shit did I do?? Looks like you're the one with 5 problems in the car and not enough seatbelts, lady! TFO

Last edited:
Teh line wasn't moving, so I got out and asked what her problem was. She yelled at me in spanish! sfsdkghfjkghdfk!!!

Another mistaking my ethnicity.

I said, "look, I have no idea what you're saying, lady, but you need to calm the fuck down and watch your driving."

"And get them kids in seatbelts!"

What's funny is, her license plate is bent, but not a scratch left on my end. :werd:

Well. Her plate deal coulda been from another incident, too. ahahah

the storms in atlanta last night. amazing pic! last I saw, the death toll was at something like 190 for this storm swath

WtDEw.jpg

The beastie boys made white nerdy guys everywhere think they could be cool too one day. Back in highschool I use to know these 3 guys that grew up next to each other and when you'd take a ride with them to get high they would always bust out the beastie boys and each one of them knew their one guys part perfectly. It was hilarious to watch those fools rap. They also did a good fat boys imitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.