Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
what. the. fuck.

Il5Sa.jpg

This is another thing about Christianity that doesn't make sense to me. Christians believe that Eve was created from Adam's rib, but there is something called mitochondrial DNA that all humans get from their mothers. So in essence, man was "created" by woman, not the other way around. :fly:

what, how does that mean man was created by woman? mitochondrial eve doesn't work that way

although it does mean we're all part cylon

But now is the time to buy. If you made it through the worst of all the bullshit, and are still in a good position to buy a place, why not?

What do you gain from it though? You're tied to a piece of expensive property and you now have less free time.

What do you gain from it though? You're tied to a piece of expensive property and you now have less free time.

Housing an easy and relatively good hedge against hedge against hyperinflation, especially if its rental property. That's one of the main reasons ape and I are buying another one.

But now is the time to buy. If you made it through the worst of all the bullshit, and are still in a good position to buy a place, why not?

I think it's 50/50. Real estate isn't going to appreciate at any decent rate until the economy starts roaring again. He could buy now or in 3 yrs, and I'll bet the math is exactly the same. Right now, the only reason to buy would be for the deduction. If he gets something in great shape, he should be fine for 5+yrs, and also have the interest deduction - as long as it's out there.

If it's a condo, someone else can provide repairs to the outside, he can take care of the appliances. no biggie. If it's a home, well, that's more of an upkeep obligation.

Decent tax writeoffs, knowing that what I am paying now per month is what I will be paying in 15 years, the ability to knock my fucking walls out and do shit if I so choose, no longer throwing money away on rent but instead putting it towards a growing asset, etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.