Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, capitalism enables the methods to solving world hunger. this isn't some fantasy star trek utopia where if there was no money everyone would have shit for free

without capitalism there's no production of food

So you're of the opinion that there are people out there without food? How are they still alive then? They must be eating something. And you're also of the opinion that everything should be free? Who will maintain and manufacture all that equipment, I wonder? Who will pay for the fuel, and more importantly, who would be able to acquire new fuel if no remuneration were involved? Let me guess, you think a barter system would solve everything.

dude if there was no money everything would be free

duh

just like if there were no guns there would be no war

if there were no doctors no one would get sick

So you're of the opinion that there are people out there without food? How are they still alive then? They must be eating something. And you're also of the opinion that everything should be free? Who will maintain and manufacture all that equipment, I wonder? Who will pay for the fuel, and more importantly, who would be able to acquire new fuel if no remuneration were involved? Let me guess, you think a barter system would solve everything.

The Ethiopians can sell buttons they make from animal dung. duh. Everyone needs buttons.

M4g0H.jpg

When I do a property inspection in a neighborhood I'm unfamiliar with, I can always tell the quality of living by 1. the number of fat men with chest tattoos standing around outside with their shirts off and 2. the amount of kids who should probably be in school hanging out at home ~11am.

67 resumes sent out and only one call back. I hate you HR.

What does your resume look like? Are you taking keywords from the job posting and incorporating into your resume?

Companies use software these days to filter through resumes using keywords so they can find the best match for the job without reading each resume.

Status
Not open for further replies.