Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, parents need to get back to making lunch for their kids, then.

Picking out a new lunch box at the start of every school year was a big event, yo.

America as a whole needs to put more value into what we are putting into our bodies. :hs:

Like everything. School lunch in america isn't even real meat. It is fucking disgusting what we feed our children.

cat's not real meat? meow

We are not allowed to make lunch for our son anymore. Some bullshit about him eating peanut butter there puts kids with allergic reactions to peanuts at risk, because they might steal his lunch.

jesus that is retarded

We are not allowed to make lunch for our son anymore. Some bullshit about him eating peanut butter there puts kids with allergic reactions to peanuts at risk, because they might steal his lunch.

You can't just make them without peanut butter? We have peanut allegies (I would think all schools do). My daughter simply can't have any peanut in the classroom (her lunch is okay, cause it's not opened), so no snacks or things they are eating in the classroom can have peanuts in them.

You can't just make them without peanut butter? We have peanut allegies (I would think all schools do). My daughter simply can't have any peanut in the classroom (her lunch is okay, cause it's not opened), so no snacks or things they are eating in the classroom can have peanuts in them.

My son's school and daycare have a no peanut, no strawberries and no kiwis policy. I've never met a kid allergic to New Zealand before.

I make his lunch and snacks every day.

You could also make you child not steal other kids lunches, but I guess the state knows best.

wtf is this shit? why is it when we were kids none of this retarded nonsense was necessary? I blame it on anti-bacterial soap and the rent being too damn high.

wtf is this shit? why is it when we were kids none of this retarded nonsense was necessary? I blame it on anti-bacterial soap and the rent being too damn high.

The rent is definitely too damn high!

I feel society has been hell bent on trying to appease every single abnormality someone may have.

You could also make you child not steal other kids lunches, but I guess the state knows best.

Peanut allergies are pretty common so I can understand if the school has a no peanut rule. You blame the state who will tell you that they'll get their ass sued off by the parents because parents like you think the state should provide a better world.

That's what you get when society actually want to make life better instead of just stuff their pockets with cash..

And it's not only stealing lunches - but that certainly makes it sound dramatic when you say that. Your kid could unknowingly give that kid a cookie or granola bar that had peanut butter in it which puts the other child at risk. Or it could get traded and traded and end up with a kid that has allergies and doesn't know what's in it. You can't expect gradeschoolers not to be gradeschoolers. Are you actually complaining about the school trying to make things better for other students?

I can't send my daughter to school with any kind of medicine - not because she's not responsible, but because 'if' someone else gets it, the school is liable.

lol.
Go Jimmy!

images6655234.jpg

Peanut allergies are pretty common so I can understand if the school has a no peanut rule. You blame the state who will tell you that they'll get their ass sued off by the parents because parents like you think the state should provide a better world.

And it's not only stealing lunches - but that certainly makes it sound dramatic when you say that. Your kid could unknowingly give that kid a cookie or granola bar that had peanut butter in it which puts the other child at risk. Or it could get traded and traded and end up with a kid that has allergies and doesn't know what's in it. You can't expect gradeschoolers not to be gradeschoolers. Are you actually complaining about the school trying to make things better for other students?

I can't send my daughter to school with any kind of medicine - not because she's not responsible, but because 'if' someone else gets it, the school is liable.
its pretty common so we should make a rule about it? Go fuck yourself then. Just because roughly 1% of the population is allergic doesn't mean there needs to be restrictions for the other 99%. Oh my gosh im a bit angry now. :lol:

Someday, when you actually procreate instead of perfecting the ritual, you'll understand that 99% of the public schools have rules like this because of the litigious parents that want the best for their kids.

I'm actually surprised that a guy that lives a stones throw from 536 of the most litigious people in the world doesn't expect this as normal.

Don't mistake that for me supporting it, but when you want the state to constantly provide for you, you play by their rules.

Wrong. They will sue because they are money hungry and don't give a shit about anyone else.

It's not making it better. How is banning people from doing what they have done it the past for many many years making things better? No this is just the schools covering their ass from the money hungry assholes, and doing it the cheapest easiest possible way because they are money hungry assholes also.

Making it better would be using half an ounce of brain power to figure out a system where we can negate these worries without giving up things.

Status
Not open for further replies.