Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
This pretty much sums up what I think too. Too many hair trigger nobody's out there looking for attention by getting all offended like it's a grievous, hate filled, sociopathic action that will instill the next eugenic culling over even the most imagined slight. We're too worried about peoples emotions and 'how they feel as a person' anymore to the point where it has saturated and tainted just about every aspect of our society. I really don't like it, or what our every day life has become, as a result of all of this vaglipped butthurt

Saying insulting things is one issue. Kobe using that type of slur is inappropriate, but the fine was a bit excessive. Removing people's rights through passing discriminatory laws, however, or physical violence against someone is a different issue entirely but in some cases stems from the constant beratement of that target group of people.

dbzeag, you should see how homophobic they are in Jamaica, it was unbelievable.

The fact they DON'T have laws on the books making homosexuality illegal is shocking. It's mainly for tourism; if they had laws on the books like that their tourism might dropped.

You won't see Red Stripe being served in any respectable gay establishment.

Oh cake :drool:

I wish I was a good baker. I would make cakes and breads all the time. Carbs :drool:

I bet Dan makes excellent cakes. I bet he has a large penis, too :drool:

dIrdl.jpg

I just went ahead added HBO to my cable service so I can see the new Game of Thrones Series.

http://www.hbo.com/game-of-thrones/index.html

Winter is Coming.
We cancelled our cable entirely several months ago and went with the roof mounted arial antenna for broadcast television. :lol: With Netflix and TiVo I find I'm really not missing out on anything... except the $175/month cable bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.