Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, there are derogatory terms for every type of human being out there and there are stereotypes associated with every type of human being too. Even straight white men. If we all keep going around getting offended by words this is never going to stop. I'm too busy to be offended by what some person on the news might have to say about me. I am a bitchy yankie cracker married to a nerdy kyke. Who cares? And I wouldn't lose sleep over it if newscasters talked about me that way. I sit on my couch all the time and ridicule them for their botox and hair pieces.

omg this is what i was trynna say this whole time.

The thing is, there are derogatory terms for every type of human being out there and there are stereotypes associated with every type of human being too. Even straight white men. If we all keep going around getting offended by words this is never going to stop.

I was talking with someone last night about what our grand kids are going to think about the movie "Blazing Saddles."

lol.

u know what, i was out a few weeks ago and this lady went on this rant about how Japan deserved the earthquake and God was punishing them. She also went on this insane homophobic rant that almost had me in tears..and i sat there and thought. fuck.. how do homosexuals put up with this shit day in and day out... it was brutal.

im in no way trynna be insensitive. if i have... my bad... i think the media blows this up, its on every corner of the internet and i really dont think its doing anyone any good.

ask her if chile deserved it as well?

actually i read that 1 of the organizations was calling for him to get fined. i honestly think we live in a world where everyone is so fucking 2 faced and this whole fucking 'OFFENDED' crap just goes too far.
if kobe called some other player a dirty sp!c, i woldnt lose any sleep over it. why? because i dont give a fuck. i have better things to fucking worry about than kobe using that word on anyone. it doesnt affect me in the least.

do gay people lose sleep cuz kobe called that guy a gaffot? seriously?

ya liam, like im really going to type that word out...

Don't be such a faggot.

GdwAj.gif

There's lots of Christianity in Canada too, so I fail to see your correlation

I'm not sure the per capita percentage is close. Could be wrong too.. Although there are other factors that come into play like quality of education, quality of living, etc.

I'm not sure the per capita percentage is close. Could be wrong too.. Although there are other factors that come into play like quality of education, quality of living, etc.

In Canada's 2001 census, 77% identified themselves as Christians, Jamaica is about 90%. Regardless of the number in Jamaica, religion is not the major factor in Jamaican homophobia, no matter how much you want it to be.

Last edited:
In Canada's 2001 census, 77% identified themselves as Christians. Regardless of the number in Jamaica, religion is not the major factor in Jamaican homophobia, no matter how much you want it to be.

I'd beg to differ. Anywhere there is homophobia, there is also religion. They basically invented the shit.

And like I said, other factors come into play also, but they do tie into religion also.

I'd beg to differ. Anywhere there is homophobia, there is also religion. They basically invented the shit.

And like I said, other factors come into play also, but they do tie into religion also.

There is religion EVERYWHERE so that really is kind of like saying 'Anywhere there is homophobia, there is also air. Air breathers basically invented the shit.'

There is religion EVERYWHERE so that really is kind of like saying 'Anywhere there is homophobia, there is also air. Air breathers basically invented the shit.'

But it's not, because air didn't and couldn't invent homophobia.

maybe it's the other way around and homophobes invented religion. Think outside the box for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.