Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
RrY1B.jpg

We live in an age of Political correctness gone out of control. The day will come when the lest political correct society is going to to beat the shit out of the rest of the pussy societies of the world.

why is everyone shitting on kobe bryant??? 100K fine? really? cuz he mouthed the words fucking gaffot?
fucking people are too damn sensitive.
its not like he looked at a homo and said that...

fawk!
I for one think it's a bit much, but it means MORE that he said it to a non-homosexual because it was meant to be derogatory, similar to the n-word to a non-black person. The soccer leagues have strict standards on conduct on the pitch, but they are not nearly as severe as this was. I think the reason the NBA got away with such a high fine was because the know he makes more than enough to cover it.

thats a good enough excuse? cuz he can afford it?
fucking bullshit.
i think if these stupid and annoying as fuck gay rights groups werent crying over every fucking thing in the world, the nba wouldnt have had to feel the pressure of fining kobe bryant with that ridiculous amount of money.

seriously, dont the gay rights people have better things to do? like go after REAL gay rights haters.. so many out there.
kobe clearly didnt direct it at any fucking person in a homo way.

its soooooooo ok for a gay person to call another gay person a GAF.. just like black people can all call eachother nikkaz. but fawk is someone else says it they cry like little bitches.

2004 rx-8 in near mint condition. 80k on body, 4k on new engine and clutch replaced by mazda under warranty, leather, power moonroof, nav, touring package. 6 spd. pretty much has every option. gunmetal grey. paid $8k cash :cool:
Nice. Going to mod it? Did you sell the vette?

the 6spd manual only has 1 engine. the 240hp renesis rotary. if you go auto it's still the same engine but knocked down to something like 200hp
it's a light car at only 3000lbs so 240 is enough to make it peppy.

Status
Not open for further replies.