Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
when I think of yammy I say

attachment.php

when i think of bacon I say

attachment.php

Ok, I can't really argue that point.

Shit, she gets a degree and starts acting like she's a brunette and shit.
I just went blonder this weekend. :fly:

That was the joke this weekend, <make up some bullshit> "I would know because I have a degree"

some interesting points about the masters. no cell phones, cameras or any type of electronic device allowed at all. you will have to throw it in the trash or walk a mile back to your car if you try to sneak one in or simply don't know. fortunately I knew. due to this they had banks of land line phones all over the place. I'm not sure who these people were calling since no one knows phone numbers without their cell phone these days.

concessions, incredibly cheap. mind blowingly so. $3 for a 16oz draft beer. $3.50 for an import draft. we asked and they said the import draft was stella. nothing was labeled with advertisements other than the masters. just plain signs and masters green packaging. going through the line everything just said, "beer", "cola", "diet cola","pimento cheese sandwich", etc. even a club sandwich only cost something crazy like $2.75. I guess they feel you pay enough for the tickets so they're not going to further rape you while you're there. I think the ticket price is like $1200 a piece.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.