Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
dammit, tag office isn't open tomorrow. just the license offices are open. have to go monday during work. bluebooked the car again after knowing everything that its got now and private seller price is 12.6. that's with an 80k engine, not a new one :happy:

Yay concert next Friday and Saturday in Worrrrrrrrrrrceeeester. Staying at my friend's apartment in Manchester. Driving down Friday and Saturday to the concert. Cheaper than staying at a hotel (and the rooms in nearby hotels booked up solid months in advance).

We're only a minor deviation on the route from Manchvegas to Wormtown :hi2u:

tumblr_lj0dtlQP5G1qzwn8t.gif

:eek:
I'm leaving Maine on Thursday sometime. I haven't firmed up plans with my friend. Hell, I don't even know where in Manchester he lives now. He's moved since the last time I visited him. Plan to be back on Sunday sometime.

Goddamn I can't wait for this concert festival. Should a great time. I didn't go to this festival last year (didn't really have a good lineup), but went in 2008 and 2009. This kid I went to highschool, the band he's in recently got signed to a decent record label, and are releasing their first album under this record label in a couple days, and will be playing at this show. My prerelease album purchase should be here tomorrow, assuming the local post office wants to deliver first class mail. Seems I only get junk mail on weekends now. :mad:

way back machine. saw them in a bar in athens, ga that held about 50 people max. sound was so bad that I left hating them :\

cool song though in retrospect

Last edited by a moderator:
old Tool. I'm pretty sure he smoked some meth before this. He blinks once, as noted by an astute Youtube commenter.

Apparently Maynard is quite the wine connoisseur now. Owns his own wine label (winery as well? can't remember).

Last edited by a moderator:

the original lyrics were longer

[verse 2]
In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground is where I spent most of my days
Chillin out, maxin, relaxing all cool,
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one lil fight and my mom got scared
And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air"
I Begged and pleaded with her day after day,
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket
I put my walkman on and said I might as well kick it
[verse 3]
First class yo this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champaine glass
Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
Hmm this might be allright
But wait I hear prissy, bourgeois and all that
Is this the type of place they should send this cool cat
I don't think so, I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air
[verse 4]
Well ah the plain landed and when I came out
There was a dude that looked like a cop standing there with my name
out
I aint trying to get arrested yet I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning dissapeared
I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said FRESH and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I can say this cab was rare
But I thought naw forget it yo homes to Bel-Air

"Please excuse me, I don't mean to be rude,
But tonight I'm fucking you."

coworker was talked into DJing a tween party (bunch of 12-13 year olds), he downloaded that song off itunes or something, queued it up and went to the bathroom. came back to a bunch of angry mothers...

ALWAYS WATCH THE RADIO EDIT

Status
Not open for further replies.