Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that video and those demostrations, you notice there are no midwest states involved.

I am quite ok with GMO. It's the same as classically breeding crops together, just faster. And that speed has made it possible to make more food faster for people who need it. Bug infestations would be a much larger issue now with GMO. Spoilage and shipping would be harder to overcome without GMO. Production levels would be too low without GMO.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
I noticed that and wondered about it but figured they had the most to lose for standing up to Monsanto. Monsanto crushes farmers that speak out against it.

Which makes any fight directed against Monsanto moot. If it's just a label thing, that's much easier to pass. When it's breaking up the physically unhealthy or questionable monopoly they have, however, that fight needs to START in the midwest.

Yummy lunch

IMG_20110408_113542.jpg

Say what now?

Monsanto is by far the largest seed producer and food production chemist in the country and possibly the world. Any legislation for or against the food industry is controlled with finances from Monsanto directly. Any local farmers have to get certifications from Monsanto to plant seeds on their land because the seeds are from them and "regulated" by the FDA.

Without the name, it's pretty much nationalized at this point.

Monsanto is by far the largest seed producer and food production chemist in the country and possibly the world. Any legislation for or against the food industry is controlled with finances from Monsanto directly. Any local farmers have to get certifications from Monsanto to plant seeds on their land because the seeds are from them and "regulated" by the FDA.

Without the name, it's pretty much nationalized at this point.

That's not even close to being nationalized.

hahaha you are such a hater! and nothing here is synthetic.

Yes. There couldn't be possibly any MSG in any of that "breading" (I doubt there is any bread in that). I am sure the color of that sauce is naturally that neon of red. And I haven't gotten into the mechanically extracted chicken inside those "nuggets". No corn syrup there, either.

Yes. There couldn't be possibly any MSG in any of that "breading" (I doubt there is any bread in that). I am sure the color of that sauce is naturally that neon of red. And I haven't gotten into the mechanically extracted chicken inside those "nuggets". No corn syrup there, either.

:waw: no, no msg, and the colour of the sauce? don't be a fucking retard. Like you know the real colour from a phone picture.

You suck at hating, you should watch me more closely..

Status
Not open for further replies.