Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
he honked to get her to pay attention and go. she got mad she was honked at (by her own fault) and honked back escalating the situation.

then the dude went off the rails... point is, whole thing could've been prevented by her first (by paying attention). her again (by just going and not honking back). and then by idiot who decided to take it like 20 levels up from where it was at.

two wrongs made an epic wrong.

:waw:

which-seat-should-i-take.jpg

"The language barrier has unfortunately prevented me from digging up any useful information on how this Sat 119 throwable firefighting pack actually works. As you can see in the video below it’s an easily breakable container filled with a blue chemical liquid that’s quite effective at extinguishing fires in plywood shanties. I’m assuming it creates a chemical reaction of some sort that absorbs enough oxygen in the immediate vicinity to simply suffocate the flames, but if that’s really how it works, as a human who’s also dependent on O2 I’d be leery of being anywhere near it after it was thrown."

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm all for the nutrition value label on foods including if a product contains genetically modified ingredients. Monsanto is evil.

Last edited by a moderator:
By sheer definition, ALL foods and animals are genetically modified. Different breeding and pollination modifies genetic code.

True but several of the products produced by Monsanto's seeds like their genetically modified corn is almost unfit for human consumption raw but is used to make High Fructose Corn Syrup that is used in so many of our other products and feed to our livestock which we also eat. We don't know the long term damage we could be doing to our species just so a corporation turns a profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.