Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that basement where you developed your appreciation for Christiano Ronaldo?

fucking lol!

Why that is funny is because there was the old dude that always hung out in another area of the basement. He was like the maintenance guy, and his name was Christian.

Oh please. Any sane person doesn't just flip the fuck out, pull out his gat and shoot up Sheniqua babies, just because they were honked back at.

Who knows why she missed the first split second the light turned green? Something serios on her mind? We don't know and neither does that crazy asshole who shot her child. And even if she sat there for 10 secs...well read above.

Why are you posting like I'm justifying the shooting?

Kiki teaching life lessons to her son.

2010-08-19-LearningAboutCool.jpg

a perfect circle is playing in my neighborhood and the tickets are $72!!! jesus

I got an e-mail about them playing in Boston in July. I'm slightly considering going. I saw them years ago (2002 maybe?) when they came to Portland. A chill concert. During a tune-up about half way through, James Iha comes on the mic and tells some jokes, although he bombed them. Good times. Went with a high school buddy of mine.

That said, I find it ironic that the tickets are $72 bucks. Maynard was sooo against Ticketmaster in the 90s, boycotting Ticketmaster, as did Pearl Jam. Now just about every show is under Ticketmaster's fucking wrath.

You should take that back before my hip-hop production company declares verbal war on yours.

Have either of you signed Heaven? I think it would be a real good "get" for either studio.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to the chiropractor today and he adjusted my back and both of my feet. I didn't know there were so many joints that could snap and pop in my feet.

Feelsgoodmangreen179.jpg

Oh please. Any sane person doesn't just flip the fuck out, pull out his gat and shoot up Sheniqua babies, just because they were honked back at.

Who knows why she missed the first split second the light turned green? Something serios on her mind? We don't know and neither does that crazy asshole who shot her child. And even if she sat there for 10 secs...well read above.

he honked to get her to pay attention and go. she got mad she was honked at (by her own fault) and honked back escalating the situation.

then the dude went off the rails... point is, whole thing could've been prevented by her first (by paying attention). her again (by just going and not honking back). and then by idiot who decided to take it like 20 levels up from where it was at.

two wrongs made an epic wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.