Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well she also was in the wrong. I'm 99% sure she didn't just honk back. I'm sure there was also a 1 finger salute involved. That doesn't excuse the road rage, but she exhibited her own road rage (albeit a more acceptable rankge of it) But she doesn't deserve to lose her license over it.

Oh please. Any sane person doesn't just flip the fuck out, pull out his gat and shoot up Sheniqua babies, just because they were honked back at.

Who knows why she missed the first split second the light turned green? Something serios on her mind? We don't know and neither does that crazy asshole who shot her child. And even if she sat there for 10 secs...well read above.

Last edited:
580sf. 50sf lanai. Washer/dryer in unit, which is unusual in Hawaii. Sweet floor plans. Maintenance fee is estimated at $186/month, which is unbelievably low.

That's half the size of my apartment, which I already consider unbearably small.

I know, I'm just saying. I'm always amazed at real estate and what you get for what you pay in different markets.

Oh please. Any sane person doesn't just flip the fuck out, pull out his gat and shoot up Sheniqua babies, just because they were honked back at.

Who knows why she missed the first split second the light turned green? Something serios on her mind? We don't know and neither does that crazy asshole who shot her child. And even if she sat there for 10 secs...well read above.

Because she has no clue how to drive?

Because she has no clue how to drive?

That does not mean she cannot drive. Granted, she was obviously inattentive, but again, you need to look at the seriousness of the story.

If my son dropped the last eggs I had onto the floor, it does not give me a right to beat the shit out of him.

The "punishment" does not match the crime. It's rage and he better be charged for it.

That does not mean she cannot drive. Granted, she was obviously inattentive, but again, you need to look at the seriousness of the story.

If my son dropped the last eggs I had onto the floor, it does not give me a right to beat the shit out of him.

The "punishment" does not match the crime. It's rage and he better be charged for it.

I said he should have his nuts tazed off.

She should merely be forbidden to drive until she can prove she's not a permanent ditz.

But she probably is.

Every room has a bathroom, it's called a 'bucket'.

We had a toilet room. Just no shower. For the first year we used a shower head connected to the sink tap. Then a large basin and a makeshift curtain to keep the kitchen dry. Then we got a communal shower in the basement.

We had a toilet room. Just no shower. For the first year we used a shower head connected to the sink tap. Then a large basin and a makeshift curtain to keep the kitchen dry. Then we got a communal shower in the basement.

Is that basement where you developed your appreciation for Christiano Ronaldo?

This sounds a tiny bit more civilized than Currizz's hobo livin' :fly:

Status
Not open for further replies.