Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
WaW should love this.

m2NyC.jpg

Well she also was in the wrong. I'm 99% sure she didn't just honk back. I'm sure there was also a 1 finger salute involved. That doesn't excuse the road rage, but she exhibited her own road rage (albeit a more acceptable rankge of it) But she doesn't deserve to lose her license over it.

If we want to solve road rage, then people need to learn to accept when they're wrong and just deal with it instead of getting angry.

Well she also was in the wrong. I'm 99% sure she didn't just honk back. I'm sure there was also a 1 finger salute involved. That doesn't excuse the road rage, but she exhibited her own road rage (albeit a more acceptable rankge of it) But she doesn't deserve to lose her license over it.

She has ever right to honk her horn or flip the bird at others.

If we want to solve road rage, then people need to learn to accept when they're wrong and just deal with it instead of getting angry.

How about people just chill the fuck out? This should have been a simple honk-honk-bird-bird, and then on their ways incident. Except the guy is a psychopath, and a honk or bird made him want to kill someone.

I put a bid in for purchase of a unit in a proposed high rise tower this morning.

1/1 for $292,000. ~180 units available, and I find out I'm like number #3000 on the waiting list. FML. Goddamn building is not even constructed yet.

Jebus that's expensive.

These are only being offered at these prices because of the Affordable Housing Act. New developments have to have like 40% of the building available at reduced prices for "workforce laborers." The same units offered at market are $340,000+.

Hawaii might be the only state in the country with a severe housing shortage. It sucks. Unless you own an apartment building.

Status
Not open for further replies.