Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Can you run another line? The boss just got another PC that he wants hooked to the network. We also added 4 more people to the staff, they will need to be wired, too."

"So that means I have to snip all of those plastic bundlers together, run new wires and bundle them all up again with a very complicated and intricate pattern using a large number of those bundlers. Fuck."

I just want the lines running to the patch panel organized. Fuck, I should take a picture of one of my patch panels. It's a fucking nightmare.

"Can you run another line? The boss just got another PC that he wants hooked to the network. We also added 4 more people to the staff, they will need to be wired, too."

"So that means I have to snip all of those plastic bundlers together, run new wires and bundle them all up again with a very complicated and intricate pattern using a large number of those bundlers. Fuck."
The best part is when a line in the middle of the bundle needs to be replaced.

For Juli:

tf57p.jpg

Your dumbass fault for not planning ahead.

woot! got a fine ass date for the masters on sunday. spange has met her a few times, he can attest. might have the rx-8 on friday so it would be a nice cruise over to disgusta, ga in a new car and with a bad woman. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.