Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anxious, excited, feeling positive.

Tomorrow I'm going to be at a Chamber of Commerce Business to Business showcase, with 120 other local businesses offering our products and services. I've never had a booth at one of these events. Should be fun. Only one other vendor directly competes with me will be at this event. Hopefully this brings me some new business. Been kinda slow for me the last couple of months. I'd really like to get to a point where I can afford to hire an employee and take a vacation. :cool:
Break a leg sucka

Anxious, excited, feeling positive.

Tomorrow I'm going to be at a Chamber of Commerce Business to Business showcase, with 120 other local businesses offering our products and services. I've never had a booth at one of these events. Should be fun. Only one other vendor directly competes with me will be at this event. Hopefully this brings me some new business. Been kinda slow for me the last couple of months. I'd really like to get to a point where I can afford to hire an employee and take a vacation. :cool:

sounds like baconfest I went to a couple weekends ago sans the beer truck and copious amounts of bacon. you should bring like 20lbs of primo nicely cooked bacon to give away for visiting your tent. you'll have a line waiting and the free word of mouth would be invaluable. give them a couple strips of bacon in a short plastic tumbler with your company contact info on the cup. have to spend some to make some.

edit: tomorrow. doh. do that shit next year.

Last edited:
I can only wish..

hnsxF.jpg

sounds like baconfest I went to a couple weekends ago sans the beer truck and copious amounts of bacon. you should bring like 20lbs of primo nicely cooked bacon to give away for visiting your tent. you'll have a line waiting and the free word of mouth would be invaluable. give them a couple strips of bacon in a short plastic tumbler with your company contact info on the cup. have to spend some to make some.

edit: tomorrow. doh. do that shit next year.
I'm going to give away a $50.00 amazon.com giftcard random drawing to people who drop off a business card into a bucket on the booth. Good way to get some contacts :cool:

:barf: Velcro, or better yet wax string, would be a lot better. Cable lacing ftw. Abergetty sells a nice cable support bar that can be mounted on the back of the rack to support individual cables going into a patch panel, or into other equipment.

I don't give a shit what is used, I just want my network organized.

ugh.. Pie was telling me he's paying 100% interest on his home loan. I tried to explain to him that he's not paying that much interest, but he's is more stubborn than my wife. He says that once he's paid back the loan (say around $160,000) that he will have also paid $160,000 in interest.

:waw:

Loans should require IQ tests.

ugh.. Pie was telling me he's paying 100% interest on his home loan. I tried to explain to him that he's not paying that much interest, but he's is more stubborn than my wife. He says that once he's paid back the loan (say around $160,000) that he will have also paid $160,000 in interest.

:waw:

Loans should require IQ tests.

If only that was the amount of interest he paid, loans would be much cheaper.

In English?

"Can you run another line? The boss just got another PC that he wants hooked to the network. We also added 4 more people to the staff, they will need to be wired, too."

"So that means I have to snip all of those plastic bundlers together, run new wires and bundle them all up again with a very complicated and intricate pattern using a large number of those bundlers. Fuck."

Status
Not open for further replies.