Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
just went outside and ran into this. ran into my buddy jim clancy, anchor for international, and he said," is that charlie sheen's new car?" hah
IMG00002-20110404-1235588.jpg

TIV 2! Very nice. Is Sean Casey around? or is just the vehicle on showcase? I'm surprised he isn't out storm chasing right now. Lots of tornadoes this season already.

this is gonna sound racist as hell but why is it always white people doing some dumb ass shit like testing a tornado proof car or tickling sharks or trying to get to the top of a Cold ass giant mountain?

TIV 2! Very nice. Is Sean Casey around? or is just the vehicle on showcase? I'm surprised he isn't out storm chasing right now. Lots of tornadoes this season already.

didn't see him

this is gonna sound racist as hell but why is it always white people doing some dumb ass shit like testing a tornado proof car or tickling sharks or trying to get to the top of a Cold ass giant mountain?

the turret in the top has an IMAX cam in it. they're doing it in the name of science and amazing video footage

Status
Not open for further replies.