Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
ewtrgywergterthr.jpg

he was leaving the building as I was getting here. I snapped a pic but one of his body guards or handlers perfectly obscured him in the foreground. I had to disappoint a group of ladies in the elevator who were rock hunting that he had just left the building.

Well this can be filed into the "wierd" department of gay news

http://www.queerty.com/barack-obama...l-secretary-jeremy-bernards-wedding-20110401/

It's been a little over a month since President Obama finally declared he believes (part of) the Defense of Marriage Act is unconstitutional. But today he's announcing he's going a step further: he's agreed to officiate the wedding of his newly installed social secretary Jeremy Bernard.
Bernard was named to the post in February and becomes the first man (and first out gay person) to hold the position. But Bernard and his partner Rufus Gifford (pictured R-L) -- who helped raised serious cash for Obama's 2008 presidential campaign -- are unmarried. Obama has offered his services to fix that.
As you might've heard, Washington D.C. has legalized same-sex marriage and, despite House Republicans' best efforts, it remains the law of the land. Which is where Bernard and Gifford plan to wed in spring 2012.

Lost power once this morning, check.
Slept in on a snowy day, check.
Took shower before losing power again, check.

Just got my tax return back from my accountant, I don't owe anything, and am getting a nice refund from state and feds. Win+++++++++

Man I should have set up my company as an S-Corporation years ago. So much easier when it comes tax time to not have to owe anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.