Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm assuming your intent was to say that that book simply said prayer would be enough to cure cancer.

When in fact, that book is covering more ancient remedies to certain things or to allay pain, etc. "The New Bible Cure"is the name of the series, not saying they have a cure for the disease.

ok.

:lol:

kR3PC.jpg

waw you're going to put on weight once you stop walking to work. You're drunken bar crawl home is your number 1 form of cardio isn't it?

I walk all around my neighborhood, to work and back everyday and all over this building. I probably walk a few miles a day. I wont be full time at the other campus. just a few days a week I think. also had an awesome date last night with a 22yo hottie. she's probably going to be my number 1 form of cardio very shortly. :D

I walk all around my neighborhood, to work and back everyday and all over this building. I probably walk a few miles a day. I wont be full time at the other campus. just a few days a week I think. also had an awesome date last night with a 22yo hottie. she's probably going to be my number 1 form of cardio very shortly. :D

Until you notice her man hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.