Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I found out my brother was in an accident. 2 of his friends were killed but he is safe. one of the brothers in panama. article: http://www.critica.com.pa/archivo/03282011/suc05.html#axzz1Hzhjm6pC
in panamanian
Google to the rescue:

Two people died and two are delicate product of a traffic accident in Bocas del Toro.

It was reported that the victims were headed to the Fair David, Chiriquí, when around 3: 30 pm on Saturday, at kilometer 57 of the road from Almirante to Chiriquí Grande, Bocas del Toro, fatal accident occurred.

A white sedan collided head-on into a truck.

The driver of the sedan, Baruch Joseph Ortiz, 28, and Felix Albert Taylor, 25 (one of his companions), were killed instantly.

Were seriously injured occupants of the truck: César Mackuity Mikel, 29, and Omar Blanfor, 26, who underwent surgery at the Hospital Emergency Room of Changuinola. Yesterday morning, Sunday, it was reported that they were out of danger.

The truck driver, Victor Antonio Chávez, 29, was unhurt.

He said the driver of a car exceeded the Picanto and out of the corner he found the white sedan, which-by dodge-it was against the heavy equipment. The alleged driver of the Picanto never stopped. Authorities are investigating, because Chavez did not remember details.

The strong impact, the machine stopped the truck and the vehicle rolled backwards up a cliff, being stopped by a tree.

Formed a considerable dam. Relatives and friends of the victims arrived at the scene of the tragedy.

The victims were about seven minutes after leaving the port of Almirante community bound for the International Fair of David, where they tried to meet with other friends and fun

i'm confused. your brother was injured but is ok, but is also friends of the two people who died in the OTHER vehicle?

Damn!

Guy who's been shot in the head is found chillin' on the metro in Southern LA. Look at that hole!

Last edited by a moderator:
No

"Yesterday morning, Sunday, it was reported that they were out of danger."

Ok as in still alive not dead. anything you can walk away from yada yada.

ok, but:

well I found out my brother was in an accident. 2 of his friends were killed but he is safe. one of the brothers in panama. article: http://www.critica.com.pa/archivo/03282011/suc05.html#axzz1Hzhjm6pC
in panamanian
Google to the rescue:

Two people died and two are delicate product of a traffic accident in Bocas del Toro.

It was reported that the victims were headed to the Fair David, Chiriquí, when around 3: 30 pm on Saturday, at kilometer 57 of the road from Almirante to Chiriquí Grande, Bocas del Toro, fatal accident occurred.

A white sedan collided head-on into a truck.

The driver of the sedan, Baruch Joseph Ortiz, 28, and Felix Albert Taylor, 25 (one of his companions), were killed instantly.

Were seriously injured occupants of the truck: César Mackuity Mikel, 29, and Omar Blanfor, 26, who underwent surgery at the Hospital Emergency Room of Changuinola. Yesterday morning, Sunday, it was reported that they were out of danger.

The truck driver, Victor Antonio Chávez, 29, was unhurt.

He said the driver of a car exceeded the Picanto and out of the corner he found the white sedan, which-by dodge-it was against the heavy equipment. The alleged driver of the Picanto never stopped. Authorities are investigating, because Chavez did not remember details.

The strong impact, the machine stopped the truck and the vehicle rolled backwards up a cliff, being stopped by a tree.

Formed a considerable dam. Relatives and friends of the victims arrived at the scene of the tragedy.

The victims were about seven minutes after leaving the port of Almirante community bound for the International Fair of David, where they tried to meet with other friends and fun

maybe something was lost in translation, but you say 2 of your brothers friends died.

however the article states your brother was in the truck, and the 2 guys who died were in the sedan...

while this completely doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, and in the end i'm just glad your brother is doing ok, this part just confused me. still does. :confused:

ok, but:

maybe something was lost in translation, but you say 2 of your brothers friends died.

however the article states your brother was in the truck, and the 2 guys who died were in the sedan...

while this completely doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, and in the end i'm just glad your brother is doing ok, this part just confused me. still does. :confused:

I'm getting 2 conflicting sets of information from both my sisters and the article.
Honestly until he is out, I have no clue. this is merely what I was told.

Status
Not open for further replies.