Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
no clocking BS. hours default to 40 in the system so if you don't do an online time sheet you get paid for 40 automatically. my manager isn't a dick about filling it in if there's nothing to be changed from the standard 40. there are no referrals anymore. it all gets funneled through the website and that's it. crock of shit.

thats what we do. 40hrs automatically, submit for OT when we need too.

best of both worlds really, its basically salary with OT.

I've never seen it before, I'll shall try it and report back to you.
Yay! Would it be too much to ask for pics? omg, I wish I was a kid still sometimes. YAY!
Ha! That's along the lines of what I posted the other day... wtf they couldn't spell 'last' right?

nothing for me ape?

im devastated
Too many of you fucks... whatever I stumbled on recently that reminded me of someone here I posted it. I'll keep an eye out for you two fucks.

I feel left out too
<above> :heart:

new bbq joint I went to was pretty good. got a pulled pork plate, mac & cheese and brunswick stew. it was some of the juiciest pulled pork I've ever had. the home made sauces were great too.
http://www.burntforkbbq.com/

they also use pasture raised local pig and grain fed local beef with no drugs involved.

Last edited:
mmm, top boob

WHBdb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.