Flytrap #2 - Possible NSFW Content and WAW fail , Whiskey Bacon and tamale hootch

Status
Not open for further replies.
We totally pigged out last night at this really cool sushi place. If you don't like sushi, that's really pathetic. :fly:

Snarf snarf:
AprilPig.jpg

Crab Rangoon... typical at an asian place.
CrabRangoon.jpg

Edamame... mmmm.
Edamame.jpg

Hawaiian Roll - Pineapple with fried shrimp inside
HawaiianRoll.jpg

Mich Ultra.... trying to offset all the calories we were consuming.
MichelobUltra.jpg

Pot Stickers:
PotStickers.jpg

Quail Egg raw dog:
QuailEgg.jpg

Quail Egg Sushi style:
QuailEggSushi.jpg

Tuna Tar Tar... probably my favorite.
TunaTarTar.jpg

Who the fuck does this on a Friday? And 170? Psssh

as opposed to when else? 170 is all the computers in atlanta for the legal department. I only take care of the C levels and legal. we rolled out a new version of their document management system

as opposed to when else? 170 is all the computers in atlanta for the legal department. I only take care of the C levels and legal. we rolled out a new version of their document management system

At least Friday morning. Or Tuesday. Or Wednesday. Friday afternoon? I shudder at the thought of having to stay late, especially before a weekend.

At least Friday morning. Or Tuesday. Or Wednesday. Friday afternoon? I shudder at the thought of having to stay late, especially before a weekend.

it was decided that we couldn't give 170 attorneys and assistants the day off. that's a lot of wasted money. the HR dept in their infinite wisdom also reclassified my job as hourly a couple years ago so I made a nice wad of cash for an extra 7 hours yesterday. will probably have 5 more sunday when the other campus is checked out

woohoo! time for 5 hours of beer and bacon. tickets were $50 a piece but at $10 an hour for all you can consume of varying beers and bacons I think I'm getting out ahead in the deal. this should be pretty fucking awesome.

woohoo! time for 5 hours of beer and bacon. tickets were $50 a piece but at $10 an hour for all you can consume of varying beers and bacons I think I'm getting out ahead in the deal. this should be pretty fucking awesome.

this is the best idea, i've ever fucking heard of.

it was decided that we couldn't give 170 attorneys and assistants the day off. that's a lot of wasted money. the HR dept in their infinite wisdom also reclassified my job as hourly a couple years ago so I made a nice wad of cash for an extra 7 hours yesterday. will probably have 5 more sunday when the other campus is checked out

wtf, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.